.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

24 Weeks

We have a Munchkin appointment once a month and so far so GOOD!  This last appointment I had was the first one Steve had to miss.  Fortunately it was super quick, easy and straight forward because everything is going so well!  Hearing the heartbeat has to be the most magical sound in the world!


SIX MONTHS - Can you believe it?  I am having a hard time believing how fast this pregnancy is going, now I understand how people say they blink and their children were in high school.  My goodness! 
I feel the baby more and more every day!  I can’t tell if Munchkin loves or hates orange juice but I have my glass in the morning the baby is super active! Steve can only hear the baby moving around by his stethoscope but still not detection of the baby’s heartbeat (any week now). 
It was a huge shock when I felt a unique feeling and at first couldn’t tell what it was because it didn’t feel like an actual kick or the flutters I felt before.  But then I realized it was the baby having the hiccups!  Oh my goodness I just laid in bed glowing.  I woke up Steve to tell him the news but he was so asleep that he rolled over, put his hand on my belly, said “ohhh that is so cool” and then started snoring again.  It was classic!   I felt so guilty though feeling so excited, in love with the small little hiccups when I know personally I hate having the hiccups more than anything.  It is all these little moments that just makes me fall in love more and more and it is impossible for me not to enjoy every part of this pregnancy!!! 

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! :) And I can totally picture Steve just following you around with a stethoscope :) hehe Love you!!

    ReplyDelete