.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Munchkin's First NASCAR Race

Over Veteran's Day weekend we went to Phoenix with our closest friends to meet up with my parents and grandma for the NASCAR Phoenix Race...  We always rent an RV and stay all weekend in the campground surrounding the race track.  Days filled with BBQ, bean bags, country music, camp fires, poker and lots of laughs!  This trip was filled with GOOD TIMES but all I could think about is how the little munchkin will sleep in the RV next year for his/her first camping experience.  Each of us have a different driver and even though my driver took the cake for doing the worse (last place, at least he finished the race) it was the BEST race we have ever seen in Phoenix.  The one thing everyone could agree on was that they wanted Steve’s driver, Tony Stewart to win the Championship, we shall know in one more week! 

Here is the new NASCAR maternity shirt I got, GO JEFF GORDON! 

Steve and I bought our first gift for the baby, a onesie that says "Burning Rubber" with amatching bib, it seemed only fitting! 


Then my father’s first gift for the baby – Jimmie Johnson “48” socks.  As he gives them to us he says” I just want to make sure that the baby knows it has options, you know not feel that they have to be a Jeff Gordon fan.”  Too funny Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment