.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

12 Weeks

THREE MONTHS...Waiting for the three month mark felt like FOREVER! Everyone says you are safe to share the BIG news at three months so we couldn't wait. Everyday felt like I was living a lie, all the decisions being made at work, future plans etc all based around a little miracle (now called Munchkin) that not everyone knew about...  It felt so real to finally announce it at the office, and be able to share it with everyone that asked "how are things." It was such big news that it was all I thought about so Steve and I both couldn't help but have the feeling of yelling it from the roof tops!


I was so fortunate though to have an easy first trimester so far. Besides falling asleep at work while talking, lol, I really had no symptoms. I didn't have any illness, not even the slightest nausea. I had a little fatigue but I really just pushed through it and stayed really active and that made a huge difference. I didn't have any crazy cravings, nor had I put on any weight at this point. We had the memory of the heart beat we heard a month earlier to hold onto...

No comments:

Post a Comment