.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Obsessed

So prior to being pregnant I loved decorating and loved this time of year especially because of everything pumpkin related but it got kicked up quite a few notches this year with this Munchkin! 
Steve shook his head as I begged him the first day of October to take a break from studying and go to the mall to visit Bath & Body Works.  Every year they release their pumpkin collection and for the last two years it was just the candles so he laughed at me as I filled every inch of my hands with every single bottle labeled pumpkin.  Checking out he giggled in the background as I bought lotions, sprays, and even lip-gloss to last me until next year!  Then I was shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond and they have the new world market addition – DANGER…  I left there with pumpkin soup, pumpkin bread mix, pumpkin salsa, pumpkin and sweet potato chips, pumpkin waffle mix and pumpkin cider.  Steve again just laughed at me!  It is an obsession! 


I also couldn't wait to decorate the house, I was glowing as I decorated the entire house for Halloween (my favorite holiday).  First picture is the coffee table centerpiece I created :)  Then I had to create a centerpiece for our dining room that would be creative, dreamt this one...It is a vase filled with real candy corns with black branches to tie it all together!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I Love the centerpiece with the candy corns! And I cant wait until Munchkin is 2 and completely demolishes all your amazing little center pieces mmwahahaha! :) Oh the things you have to look forward to. I havent ever smelled bath & body works pumpkin stuff I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete