.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

21 Weeks

I was 19 years old when my mother first learned of my turtle tattoo, she wasn't thrilled but all my memories are of her saying she couldn't wait until I got pregnant because the turtle would get so stretched out that I would regret getting it someday. I assured her that I would have plenty of years to enjoy my little turtle before I would bring a baby into this world and sure enough, nearly 14 years later it is time to see this turtle grow! Along with my monthly belly bump pictures I will also take turtle bump pictures so that my mother does not miss out on any aspect of this pregnancy! :)


We had another doctor's appointment today! Every appointment is important but this one felt especially important since when we had the ultrasound the week before and the technician couldn't say a word. So in this appointment we would find out about my most recent blood work, results of all of our disability tests and is all the measurements on the ultrasound normal. GREAT news we are still going strong and healthy, all tests came back 100% perfect. What a great peace of mind! We are now more than half way through, which is unbelievable because this pregnancy is going SO fast! The heart beat was around 140 for the second time; strong and still the most beautiful sound in the world!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I remember that day! She was super stoked :) love you

    -tink

    ReplyDelete