.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

First Kick

It was midnight on the night we had our 5 month ultrasound (10.14.11) that I felt our baby for the first time!  It was the craziest feeling.  Terri and I were sitting on the couch talking diaper bags and strollers when all of sudden I felt three flutters, almost the pounding of a heart beat in the middle of my stomach.  Again so in shock and just in love, sat there in silence to try and feel it again.  Amazing!  Then I felt the baby again while I was away at a conference for work right in the middle of a workshop.  I have now felt the baby more and more but still usually once every few days.  Although Steve tries to feel the baby every single night! He even tires to listen to the baby’s heartbeat every night with his fancy stethoscope but we were told the baby isn’t big enough yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment