.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

20 Weeks

FIVE MONTHS...The big ultrasound! This was another big moment for us as we have not seen the Munchkin since he or she was a little "bean" at 8 weeks. So many nerves, excitement, anticipation and joy filled our souls as we waited in the lobby. I was spoiled with a great weekend (my best friend Terri came to visit me to help me with the "practical" baby things I needed to plan for. She spoiled me with homemade pumpkin waffles, banana crème cake, tons of laughs and the loving support I truly needed)! The appointment was an hour long, we got to stare in admiration of our little one. Watching how he or she moved, the blood flow, the perfect mouth, it was all so AMAZING!


Everyone has asked us if we cried, we didn't, we couldn't, we were just in awwwww!  This picture is one of many but my favorite, if you look closely it is Munchkin's profile, the head on the left side, with an eye, little button nose and a mouth slightly open with his or her hand in the mouth! Unbelievable! I stare at these pictures for hours and still can't believe this miracle is inside me growing everyday! We had to turn away quite a bit because we both want to be surprised by Munchkin's gender...there is a very nice blonde ultrasound technician out there in the world that knows the sex of our baby and that is it...too funny that she is the only one who know since it is now put away in a secret file..  It was such a beautiful day; we could have watched our baby all day long!

1 comment:

  1. I really wish you'd send me some of those secret ultrasound pics so I can tell what it is. I promise I wont tell ANYONE, its killing me to not know! I love the hand in the mouth its so cute. Sweet little one; isnt it amazing how attatched you feel and how in love you are already!?

    ReplyDelete