.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

8 Weeks

TWO MONTHS...We had to wait nearly two weeks before we could see a doctor. Although we took three pregnancy tests it was still the final confirmation we desperatly wanted. Since we learned of the pregnancy at roughly 6 weeks, our first doctor's appointment was at 8 weeks. Look at this little bean...so small yet already had changed our lives so much. Hearing the heart beat for the first time was most magical thing I have ever heard. I think I was in total shock up until this photo was taken, although Steve was glowing from the moment the test said positive, it just took me more time to realize this miracle was REAL!

1 comment:

  1. There is no photo you nerd :) Just kiddin, keep on posting, Im loving them and you will ever regret spending the time to figure all this out. Its so fun and amazing to look back years later and read the little things that you forgot about. Did I mention you can have your blog printed into a book?! I do one for each year, but you could do a baby one, that would be so cool

    ReplyDelete