.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

28 WEEKS

My sweet Christmas Hat came from my sweet Grandma, who still to this day always treats me like a princess!!!

Munchkin officially feels like he or she has doubled in size!!!  Steve can now feel the baby every single day and on the rare occasion that we get to wake up together he can feel the baby quite a bit as he or she is very active in the early morning.  The baby now moves in patterns, they say the baby sleeps in twenty to thirty minute increments and it does feel like that is true!  The size of a large papaya feels more like a cantaloupe but either way so cool to have the constant reminder that Munchkin is with me always!  One night just sitting on the couch reading for work I felt the strongest kicks thus far and then out of the corner of my eye saw movement.  It took me a moment to realize that Munchkin was moving so much I could finally see it, not just feel it!  Steve and I couldn't stop giggling as we watched my stomach move all over the place... Our midwife says everything is going very well, all tests came back with flying colors but the best part as always is getting to hear Munchkin's heartbeat!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment