.

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Stroller of All Strollers

Every one of our friends has more than one stroller, with Steve and I trying to maximize efficiency with space in mind so we wanted desperately to find a stroller that did everything we wanted in one...  As soon as I realized how strollers ranged from $150 up to $1,000 I knew I wanted to do a lot of research to make sure whatever we bought would be the BEST decision in the end!  Now I can honestly say I could write a book on strollers...

This is the best of all in one strollers, in my opinion of course,  

~ First Year's Wave ~
It may not be a travel system (comes with car seat) but I found those to have good things about the stroller but not the car seat or vise versa so I couldn't find one within our price range that was impressive.  But the Wave has the bassinet look as you can see, I love this vintage stroller look and great for newborns to be able to lay and sleep comfortably.  The once the child can sit up on its own then the bassinet with buckles and straps it turns into the actual seat (so cool because then you don't have a separate piece you have to store till the next child).  It also has another attachment so whatever car seat we get it will snap right into the stroller, making it a travel system.  My favorite part though is it rotates 360 degrees and even while in motion, so if the baby is fussy I can spin the stroller to face me, or I can spin it to face outward!  So Cool and So in love with it, that I can't wait to stroll around our beautiful complex getting exercise and spending time with Munchkin!  One of my favorite baby purchases for sure!   

No comments:

Post a Comment