.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Munchkin is Moving In!!!

I was off for two weeks for Christmas and for the first time in years I would be off from all jobs! 

My plans involved lunch with a few friends, a friends birthday party, decorating for Christmas, but most importantly get ready for Munchkin to move in...











I have always wanted to be so organized, knowing that every hidden closet stash is somewhat organized but it wasn't until this break that I would finally have the time and the nesting desire to make it a reality.  I spent everyday for at least 8 hours a day just cleaning out closets, throwing stuff away, finding new places to store memories and soon enough there was open space throughout our humble home for all of Munchkin's stuff!  I focused on having an empty guest closet, space in the kitchen, bathroom and even a section in the laundry room for Munchkin!  The whole process had it highs and lows but when it was all done the feeling of being more organized than I have ever been; words cannot express.  I saw papers from graduate school, bills of the last ten years, anything lost was found and much more!   Steve was frightened quite a few nights knowing that our house would never look like the picture above if it wasn't for Munchkin coming soon but was so excited to see the boxes of trash building up in the garage!  Honestly the only thing I was missing was a label maker!


No comments:

Post a Comment